Make a Lifelong Impact
If you love kids and are passionate about building relationships, mentoring could be a great fit for you. Being a mentor can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life – one that will impact a child today and tomorrow. We are so excited to help you take the next step in investing in the life of a child!
- Mentors must be at least 18 years of age.
- Mentors must be followers of Jesus, involved in a local church and agree to the Mentoring Alliance Statement of Faith.
- We believe that consistency and time are crucial for impact. For this reason, we ask that mentors:
- Make a minimum commitment three years
- Meet with your mentee at least twice a month in person
To help encourage our mentor/mentee relationships, our Mentor Connect team hosts several events throughout the year.
“Because we loved you so much, we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well.” - 1 Thessalonians 2:8